Sunday 17 May 2015

Strawberry and banana milkshake!

Feeling guilty about my weeks horrendous eating pattern also can barely walk from my first gym session back (it was only half an hour) so I thought I'd try and regain some healthy eating and repair my poorly muscles with this banana and strawberry shake....quick, easy and delicious!!! 
1banana chopped...in the blender
3strawberries chopped...in the blender 
4 scoops vanilla protein...in the blender 
250ml unsweetened almond milk...in the blender.....lid on...turn on...pour in a cup ☺️ 

2 comments:

  1. Hi India. Nice posts. I write all day for work, but refreshing to see something that still makes me want to start a blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it!!! I know it's not all grammatically correct or well written, just getting ideas down! And trying to fit in healthy eating around work xx

      Delete