Saturday 16 May 2015

Shambles diet!!!

After feeling so proud of my Egyptian diet and thinking I'd managed to keep in ok shape with limited work outs I followed it up with a work trip to Portugal....Anyone who believes models stick to a lettuce diet is VERY much mistaken! I have never known anyone to have the passion and excitement for food as the girls I work with! 

Pizza is a favourite often being offered on lunches at various shoots, along with cake, crisps and chocolate! It is THE hardest to stay healthy at work!! Baguette and aioli is a favourite on trips along with Oreo milka (a taste sensation) and 3.D's (crisps) and don't think for one second I could sit back and watch everyone else eat these delicious delicacy's!!! 

I practically ate everything bad you could ever imagine for 3 days straight....goodbye all my hard work over the past weeks!! Hello diet starts monday! Who's starting again too??? #shakelife

Also if you're ever in carluccio's I highly recommend the eaton mess style meringue pudding!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment